You may remember that I promised that my 400th follower on Twitter would win a free post to profile their business. Well, the lucky winner was found a couple of weeks ago, so congratulations Hannah Summers! Hannah is at ZFL PRCo, a PR company who specialises in providing integrated public relations to the luxury travel, hotel and property sectors. So, as the winner of my Twitter offer, the following post is all about one of their clients, Hospes Infinite Places – a Spanish hotel group. I hope you find it interesting!
Hospes Infinite Places is a Spanish-born hotel group with a range of four and five star hotels located across various regions of Spain, plus one hotel in Paris. Their current collection includes properties in Alicante, Cordoba, Granada, Mallorca, Seville, Valencia, Puigcerdà, Madrid and Paris and they will soon be opening in Beirut and Damascus.
One of their most renowned hotels is located in Paris, the Hospes Lancaster, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World. It is a boutique hotel built in 1889 with 60 rooms and 11 suites located around a tranquil courtyard garden. With a collection of art and antiques, the hotel is rich in history and ideally located steps away from the Champs Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe. The beautiful Michelin Star restaurant, La Table du Lancaster is overseen by French chef Michel Troisgros and offers a menu of delicate European and French cuisine.
Hospes Lancaster is offering an exclusive Valentine’s package this year, combining a stay in the Marlene Dietrich Suite, with a host of luxuries including a private piano concert and a chauffeur driven tour of the city.
I’m also pleased to pass on the following special offer…
- One night accommodation in the Marlene Dietrich Suite
- Private chauffeur transfer from the airport / station
- Private concert on Marlene Dietrich’s piano accompanied by Champagne, Foie Gras, lobster, truffles and caviar canapés in the room
- A romantic meal at Michelin starred restaurant “La Table du Lancaster”
- ‘Paris by night’ chauffeur driven tour of the iconic city sites
- Caviar and Champagne breakfast in the room
- Bathrobes embroidered with the guests’ initials and a uniquely designed Montblanc fountain pen featuring personal engravings to take away as a souvenir
Price starts from €5,200 (approx. £4,355). The package is available for one couple for the night of the 14th of February 2011. Booking details: Tel: +33 1 40 76 40 76, or visit www.hospes.com
Congratulations again to Hannah!