The Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association (HEDNA) have announced their board members for 2011 today. For those who are not familiar with this organisation, HEDNA are a not-for-profit trade association whose worldwide membership includes executives and managers from the most influential companies in the hotel distribution industry. HEDNA exist to stimulate the booking of hotel rooms through the use of Global Distribution Systems (GDS’s), the Internet and any other electronic method. As such, each year HEDNA announce a yearly board of directors made up with hotel industry professionals to fully represent the hotel distribution world.
2011 is no exception, and HEDNA today announced 2011’s board of directors, as below:
- Cynthia Castillo, Head of Business Development & Projects and AMCD, Hotel Distribution, Amadeus
- Nancy Little, Manager, GDS & Third Party Distribution, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Louise Meyer, Vice President, Hotels, VFM Leonardo Inc.
- Duane Overgaard, Principal Account Director Hotel Distribution & Services, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Edward Perry, Senior Director of E-Commerce, WORLDHOTELS
- Jennifer Riesselman, Director, Distribution Solutions – Channel Management, Carlson Hotels Worldwide
- Tom Bruno, Director, eDistribution Development & Operations, Marriott International
- Doug Carr, Senior Director, Electronic Distribution, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Linda Kent, Senior Vice President, Electronic Distribution, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Dee Thomas, Vice President, Product Management – Supplier Solutions, Lanyon, Inc.
- Rajesh Vohra, Proprietor/Sales & Marketing Director, Sarova Hotels
- Sarah Fowler, Strategic Account Director, Pegasus Solutions
- Melanie Ryan, Senior Director, Global Strategic Accounts, Orbitz Worldwide
- President – Melanie Ryan, Senior Director, Global Strategic Accounts, Orbitz Worldwide
- Vice President – Linda Kent, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Secretary — Edward Perry, Senior Director of E-Commerce, WORLDHOTELS
- Treasurer -Nancy Little, Manager, GDS & Third Party Distribution, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)